A panel discussion on how insurers and insurtechs can better collaborate and improve customer outcomes is being held at Deloitte, 20 Customhouse Quay, Wellington, on Thursday 12 March.
On the panel, moderated by JRNY’s CEO, Michael Lovegrove (pictured), include:
- Larissa Vaughan, CEO, Kiwi Insurance
- Gavin Rutherford, acting Chief Executive, Accuro Health Insurance
- Conor Sligo, co-founder, LifeDirect
- Julian Balasingam, Sales Director Asia Pacific, Montoux
- Fiona Murphy, General Manager Digital & Direct Banking, The Co-operative Bank
Doors open at 4:30pm, the panel discussion starts at 5pm, and there will be a Q&A session before the meeting ends at 5.45pm.
More details here.