Former faces at Sovereign are now part of AIA’s new leadership team, following the completion of the acquisition earlier this month (see: AIA Completes Acquisition…).
While AIA has yet to make a public statement, it has updated its website to include the following information:
Former CEO of Sovereign for two years, Nick Stanhope, is now AIA’s CEO New Zealand, bringing 28 years of experience in the financial services sector to the role.
Before that, he was the Executive General Manager of Wealth & Insurance at ASB Bank Limited.
AIA’s Chief Partnership Insurance Officer (Distribution), Patrice De Marigny, was previously Sovereign’s GM Adviser Distribution.
Formerly Sovereign’s Chief Officer Product & Marketing, Len Elikhis, is now AIA’s Chief Officer – Product and Vitality, looking after design and pricing of AIA and Sovereign’s risk and health products, as well as AIA Vitality.
Others among the leadership team include:
- Angela Busby – Chief Strategy Officer, CEO Office
- Kristy Redfern – General Counsel and Company Secretary
- David Savidan – Chief Marketing Officer
- Sharron-Moana Botica – Chief Customer Officer
- Brynlea Hunter-Morpeth – Chief People & Culture Officer
- Doune Connett – Chief Risk Officer
- Shane Ohlin – Chief Technology Officer
- Linda Page – Chief Financial Officer