Advisers are invited to a range of webinars organised by Financial Advice New Zealand featuring leading business experts.
The first one is being held Tuesday March 31 at 10am. But of particular interest to advisers will be Thursday’s online event which features Tony Vidler, Tim Fairbrother, John Bolton, and Dean Logan.
Financial Advice NZ’s CEO Katrina Shanks says they are all experienced practitioners with Tony Vidler being an adviser to financial advice businesses.
“They will providing their views on the changing environment and how to prepare and have a sustainable business model,” says Shanks.
“There will be information on what levers advisers can pull and push in their business financially over this time, as well as business sustainability, and communicating with clients etc.”
Click here for Thursday’s webinar at 10am.
Other webinars being organised by Financial Advice NZ include:
- Tuesday March 31, 10am: Bank representative(s) discussing hardship and mortgage holidays. Click here to join the meeting
- Wednesday April 1, 10am: Update on the investment market with AMP Capital’s Greg Fleming. Click here to join the meeting
- Thursday April 2, 10am: Financial Advice NZ CEO and business experts discuss how to manage your business. Click here to join the meeting
- Friday April 3, 10am: How to access business assistance for you and/or your clients – IRD (or similar). Click here to join the meeting
- Wednesday April 8, 10am: Mortgage Market with Core Logic’s Nick Goodall. Click here to join the meeting
- Wednesday April 15, 10am: Insurance Market – reinsurer. Click here to join the meeting
On Wednesday April 1, Financial Advice NZ is also launching an Adviser Peer Support Programme where advisers can ask senior practitioners for advice on how to navigate these times.